TSNODYR

SparkPoints
 
SparkGoodies
go to goodies page
High Five
From:
WILLOW312
go to goodies page
Happy Face
From:
ANEWNIKKI2017
go to goodies page
Two Thumbs Up
From:
CHIMNEYROCK
Awards

 
Interact with TSNODYR
Add as SparkFriend Send Private Message Leave Comment Recent Message
Board Posts


CHAPTER 3 -
Sunday, April 13, 2008 : 23:12 : The last week has been a bumpy one, but none the less a progressive one. I have kept up with all my lifting but due to financial problems I have been having issues with supplying the proteins. I should be back on a solid track within three weeks. I have begun to notice a lot of change between my February 10, 2008 BEFORE picture with my April 10, 2008 AFTER Picture. My waist size has gone from 38 down to 32. I am still working on burning more body fat, that is key. Once I reach a weight limit of possibly 185, I intend to climb back up the ladder by increasing all weights & food processing.

This project is none other than successful so far. I am very happy with the results. I am forecasting a stronger back, pectoral definement, abdominal definition as well, all within the next 9 monhs. A firmer strictness is required of my eating habbits, I need to really push towards 6 meals a day rather than my last few weeks of 4 - 5 meals a day. So far I have achieved all the goals I have seeked monthly.

My last recorded weight in was : Feb 27th, 2008 @ 216 LBS.
My follow up recorded weight in wa : April 12th, 2008 @ 204-207 LBS.

-------

CHAPER 2 -
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - It is funny, you know? When all you try to do is avoid eating bad foods... eat in moderation... so many rules... Just now do I finally understand what health is truely about... The 6x a day eating plan is without doubt the most successful program I have used. 90% of all Body Fat is burnt merely by the food. The other 10% is simply due to HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) also by weight lifting. I was unable to bench a simple 105 LBS (Bar Included). Now I rep with 205 LBS & Max at 235. Still, an insignificant amount of weights. In due time I will be able to go beyond that, in the 3's.

Although I am unwilling to put up the Before & After yet, I will sometime next month or the following month. I want to give time to my processing and allow some significant changes be alerted visually. This is good, and this is right. My program without a doubt is fail-proof.

-Yoel

----

CHAPTER 1 -

Monday, February 18, 2008, I have begun to notice this stationary plateu that I have finally hit, unable to change it, unable to bypass it, I seeked different alternatives to lose weight. With all the research I have done, and tons and tons more to be made, I have finally noticed something... I've been doing a Yo-Yo Diet, so have many others in this webserver.

I have decided to make a new commitment, one which will take my all. I am willing to make the greatest change of my life, I am going to transform my entire body, I will retrain my metabolism. This will be a very long and difficult road ahead of me, I hope to have the support of many others. What I intend to do is increase my intake of Proteins/Calories/Carbohydrates, 5-6 Meals a day, starting out with a large breakfast, and ending it at a very light night snack. My weight training begins today to drop my Body Fat %.

I will be posting Before/After pictures every 2 months. I will put up the first picture on : April 18, 2008, a before and after picture of now and then. Chapter 2 will be posted in a month! Thank you everyone! Have a great day!


Member Since: 9/30/2007

Fitness Minutes: 0

My Goals:
It's gone gone baby its all gone, theres no one on the corner and theres no one at home, well it was cool cool it was just all cool now its over for me and its over for you!

I believe the world is burning to the ground oh well I guess we're going to find out! Lets see how far we've come! Lets see how far we've come! Well yeah I believe its all coming to an end I guess we're all gonna pretend!


My Program:



Personal Information:


Other Information:




Read More About TSNODYR - Profile Information moved here.




Shown if member clicks "Read More"








(Shown after Message Board Posts)
Add a Link
Save Changes
Blogs
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
My Ticker:
 current weight: 199.0 
261
242
223
204
185
Login to Leave Comment
Comments
Member Comments (41):  123Next >Last >>