1 year banded
Monday, April 21, 2008
As of 4/19/08, my bandversity:
1) I have lost 74 lbs. I have pictures of before I started the liquid diet for surgery (303) and a few times during this journey.
2) I have gone from a size 32 to a 20.
3) None of my shoes fit anymore as even my feet have shrunk.
4) I no longer use a C-PAP (used to have 16mmg of pressure),
5) my A1C is down to 5.3,
6) I have continued to decreased my antidepressant to 20mg every other day & 40mg opposite days.
7) I rarely take pain pills for my joint pain any longer. I rarely get back pain any longer.
8) I can now do stairs
9) I always shop using a regular cart in stores rather than the electric scooters.
10) My seat belt in the car now fits across my chest correctly.
11) This weekend I worked 2 hours in the garden Saturday & another hour Sunday.
12) I am once again able to take 1/2 hr walks now that the weather is nice.
13) My hips swing again when walking. :-)