As my previous blog today says, I've had a few bad days in the last few weeks with mean ol fibromyalgia. So except for Sunday during Aloha Hawaii Vacation day at Beaverfork Lake I haven't been able to do any of my water workouts. But I have stayed true to everything else!
1. Drink no less than 8 cups of water daily -
2. Don't drink any sodas or sugary drinks - gave them up.
3. Only allow myself one cup of coffee a day, then drink green tea - lovely blend of green and peppermint tea/no caffeine
4. Consume 5 servings of fruits and veggies daily -
5. Keep sodium in check and nutrients balanced by using the meal planner - Have to catch up on this one. Storms and working out has kept me off the 'puter.
6. Exercise at least 30 minutes of cardio per day -
7. Walk as long as I can once daily -
8. Do some form of strength training with bands and dumbbells every other day. -
9. Keep up with my housework - none on the weekends -
10. Go to the spa and workout in the pool 2-3 hours 3 times a week -
11. Go to bed and rise at the same time every day and get 8 hours of sleep -
12. Dance at least once a day! Just like MUMBLE in Happy Feet...I'm going to let my feet dance away the pounds!
~*~ AND ALWAYS ~*~
Laugh a lot
Pray a lot
Praise a lot
Did you know that sleep deprivation and stress cause weight gain and make it harder to lose even when we do everything else right?
Don't stress out!
Sleep at least 8 hours a day. I still have trouble going to bed and getting up at the same time. I'm working on it though.
In all the universe the only thing we can really change, is ourselves. Control and discipline are key.