10 Things I have Accomplished
Thursday, February 12, 2009
1) I accomplished arriving to my ripe age of 54 almost unscathed and what roadblocks I did encounter I have managed to get through!
2) I set out to lose weight 2 years ago with a goal weight in mind and have done it!
3) Taking the plunge to be self employed, go on straight commission and being successful thus far
4) Helping with rescue of all animals but Aussies are always front and center for me
5) I have learned to accept who I am
6) I have learned to love me
7) I have learned to forgive me (hard one)
8) Convinced my hubby to move which resulted in our current and ultimate "dream home"
9) I am a "babe on the back"!!
10) Going on a 4 week cross country trip of a lifetime in a motorhome with 3 aussies; setting aside costs and "fears" and just doing it...it was the best thing I ever could have done and the memories made with my husband, stepchildren, grandchildren and best friend are forever...