Tuesday, May 05, 2009
So, for the last week I've been smelling something funky every time I walk into the Kitchen... I am spending the day in there trying to deconstruct and find the culprit... So far - Nada! Nothing! I thought maybe a m.o.u.s.e... EEEK!!! But, we've never had mice or anything like it - so, I still don't think we have a dead mouse. ~ Please don't be a dead critter! ~
The kitchen is getting cleaner and smelling better by the minute - I took the trash can outside and filled it with bleach water to soak, I don't think it was that either. I think my cat might have hidden some food somewhere and it has gone bad - I just have to find it!
Bleach is good - and so is comet!
Headed to Jazzercise in a couple hours - excited to get my sweat on.. lol
Have a great day!