Kimo's Hawaiian Rules
Friday, August 04, 2006
These always make me smile. These are some of life's best rules to live by, in my opinion.
Kimo's Hawaiian Rules:
1) Never judge a day by the weather.
2) The best things in life aren't things.
3) Tell the truth - there's less to remember.
4) Speak softly and wear a loud shirt.
5) Goals are deceptive - the unaimed arrow never misses.
6) He who dies with the most toys - still dies.
7) Age is relative - when you're over the hill, you pick up speed.
8) There are 2 ways to be rich - make more or desire less.
9) Beauty is internal - looks mean nothing.
10) No Rain - No Rainbows.