My silver lining
Sunday, February 21, 2010
I have decided to see the silver lining. On March 2, I will under go shoulder surgery for a work related injury. Instead of getting upset and seeing this as a stumbling block, I am listing the ways this will benefit me.
1. With my arm strapped to my side, I wouldn't be able to easily reach for those potato chips.
2. Time off work that workman's comp will cover.
3. Home during the day so I can take walks in the daylight. Who knows that I might see.
4. I can send more time with my dog.
5. Someone else gets to do the dishes.
6. Can walk to the library and pick up some new books to read.
M Setter said "Too many people miss the silver lining because they are expecting gold" I'm going to be happy with the silver lining, the gold will come in time.