YOU'RE ONLINE TOO MUCH IF...
1. Tech Support calls "YOU" for help.
2. Someone at work tells you a joke and you say "LOL" — right out loud.
3. You find yourself trying to cock your head 90 degrees when you smile.
4. You don't even notice anymore when someone has a typo.
5. You bring a bag lunch and a cooler to the computer.
6. You stop speaking in full sentences.
7. When looking at signs, you wonder why they are always "yelling" at you.
8. When at work, your boss constantly reminds you that the word "i" should be capitalized.
9. Your spouse now complains of you moving your fingers in your sleep instead of talking.
10. You stop typing whole words and use things like prolly, dunno,wanna, lemme, brb, ttyl and 'k'.
11. You watch TV with the closed captioning turned on.
12. You no longer type with proper capitalization, punctuation, or complete sentences.
13. You dream in "text".
14. You change your screen names so much that you have to look at your own profile to see who you are.
15. You double click your TV remote.
16. You type messages to people — while you are on the phone with them at the same time.
17. When someone asks, "What did you say?" you reply, "Scroll up — scroll up!"
18. You have an identity crisis if someone is using a screen name close to your own.
19. You can type faster than you can think.
20. Three words: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
~Contributed by Jane at www.online-TheCatsMeow.com