5 motivations for being fit and healthy and at a good weight (BMI)
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
I already wrote 5 motivations on the team board, but I figured I would think it over and see if I could add or edit some.
1. Being able to walk into a room and look as good as I feel. I will admit I want to look healthy and fit, but my exterior doesn't quite show how I already feel and I would love it to match.
2. Consistently be able to choose the right choices and be able to say NO to the wrong ones with strength. For some reason I am very good at this in other places in my life, but not so with food.
3. To fit into all my clothes without feeling like I am a huge hippo. (I know I am hard on myself, but thats how I feel when I try to wear my pre-baby outfits.)
4. To show my kids a good role model in how to eat in an effective way.
5. To be able to know I am in control again. I seem to have lost control over what I put in my mouth, and I am trying to rein it in everyday.