What's new about you?
Monday, April 26, 2010
I thought it would be fun for each of us this week to write a few things that have definitely changed about ourselves, either from the beginning of the year, or even the past year. Pretend you are a very supportive, interested friend and do a little bragging. (It's really called positive self-talk and I have read that it is quite healthy).
What's new about Chris.
1. Well, she's sporting a new hair color (silver) and a new short cut and she actually likes both. This grandmother has spiked her hair along with her attitude.
2. She's taken up the clarinet after 49 years of being away from it. In two weeks of practice she is ready to foist it on others when musicians gather this coming weekend for a little musical free-for-all.
3. Hey, she's a lot thinner. Lots of friends are noticing it. She thanks Spark People for that, especially her new friends.
4. She's working hard on learning more German by watching German TV. As the pounds roll off, the confidence rolls on.
5. She has gone from a couch potato to a 6 day a week exerciser and has two new pairs of tennis shoes, a sporty yellow visor and some exercise pants to prove it. Her addiction extends to Curves and walking with a new walking partner.
Okay, that's it for me...Now it is your turn!!! What a good way for us to share things about each other. Can't wait to read about YOU!