Saturday, October 02, 2010
That is one of my favorite lines of Jillian's from the 30 Day Shred. I love it when I finish and we are ready to start the cool down and she says, "Unbelievable, UN. Believable." Makes me feel great about my accomplishment for the day. And for the month. I did the 30 Day Shred every. single. day. in September. I feel stronger, my clothes are fitting a teeny bit better, and I lost a total of 6 inches off my body. I was so lucky to have a group of girlfriends who were also doing the 30DS with me. We emailed each other just about every day to cry, vent and check on progress. When I was struggling with a particular move it was good to know I wasn't the only one! For October we all got ahold of Jillian's newest workout dvd, Shred-It with Weights. It looks like it might kill me, but if it doesn't I'm expecting some results!!
So, looking back at my September goals, I did pretty well:
- 30 day shred, every day!
- Go to bed by 10:30 so I don't need a nap after getting the kids off to school
I'm still not doing great with this one. I am a night owl living in a early bird's world!
- Start being accountable for what goes in my mouth (ie. TRACKING!!!)
I am tracking *most* of what I eat, but lately it is more bad than good.
- Get a perfect attendance award on SP!
Now for October...
- Shred it with weights 5X a week
- 250 total minutes of exercise each week
- Be IN BED at 10:30 each night
- Stay in my calorie range more days than not
- Perfect attendance on SP for October