Just 20 minutes a day
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
20 minutes a day...5 days a week. That is my exercise schedule. It might not be what experts recommend but it works for me. You see, I hate to exercise. Hmmmm…let me amend that. I don’t really hate exercising….I hate preparing myself to exercise: putting my shoes and socks on, walking upstairs to my exercise room, putting in the DVD. Once I actually start, I feel kinda good….sweat is starting to feel like a status symbol.
FlyLady’s motto is that you can do anything for 15 mins. Make that 20 and that is my exercise plan. Best part is...it is working!
1) Activia yogurt with oatmeal
2) Lentil soup with 8 low-sodium bagel chips
3) Turkey sandwich on 1 pc. rye bread
4) Chicken breast, orange and carrots
5) Meatloaf & veggies
6) Apple with 1 tbs. almond butter
EXERCISE: 20 minutes body tone DVD
10 mins. arms & shoulders
10 mins. legs