WWoHP Task #3 - Energy Saving Tips
Monday, October 18, 2010
In today’s economy we need to learn to cut cost everywhere we can.
This article gives us tips to help us in ar day to day energy saving lifestyle
1) We should turn our refrigerator down. Our refrigerator accounts for 20% of our electricity use.
2) Set our clothes washer to warm or cold setting, not hot
3) Be sure the dishwasher is full when you run it also use the energy saving setting if it has one.
4) Turn down the water heater thermostat. Usually 120 is okay.
5) When you buy a new appliance, look for the most energy-efficient model.
Steel and aluminum are the most common and affordable materials in metal roofing; they are strong, durable, fire resistant and can withstand harsh weather.
They reflect a lot of the sunlight keeping the heat from entering your home. You can use a protective coating that helps to increase their reflective power. By reflecting the sunlight and heat, it will keeps the roof cooler and
Walk instead of using the car and recycle, recycle, recycle.