Anxiously Awaiting Mayo Verdict
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
By my calculations, either today or tomorrow, I should hear something from the Mayo Clinic regarding whether or not they will see me for surgery. Perhaps they won't see it as urgently as I do and will take their time calling me back, I don't know. I will only give them until this afternoon/tomorow morning and then I'll call them and ask. I've got to be proactive and my own advocate. There is a fine line between being a pain in the neck and being an advocate for yourself. I'm even willing to be seen as a royal pain in the neck at this point. My condition, pain and anxiety allows me this luxury.