Recap of Day 2
Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Day 2 - The Good
- I stayed within my daily calorie goal and met my daily protein goal.
- Completed some strength training with resistance tube bands.
- Ate some raisins (a huge accomplishment for me).
- Took a multivitamin.
- Did a little better with my snack-to-real-food ratio.
- Didn't snack late at night and didn't crave snacks.
Day 2 - The Bad
- Went over my daily carb and sodium targets again.
- Only had about 4 glasses of water.
- Felt extremely fat in my jeans (which used to be very loose and are now snug).
- Realized it's going to be a challenge to eat healthfully at work with all the junk food going around. I can't hardly go 10 minutes without someone offering me a donut or hearing someone say "free pizza in the break room!" And yes, I've had "the talk" with my co-workers and asked them not to encourage me to eat snacks, but that hasn't stopped them. Just today alone, someone said "I know your watching what you eat, but here, have a piece of this KitKat bar." Seriously - it's awful.