The other day one of the members of the WeBlog team posted a suggestion she'd read for 'photo blogs.' Each day you post a different picture and blog about it. Some are personal pix, some are things like places you'd like to visit or a favorite movie star, etc.
Day 1 is: A recent picture of yourself with ten facts about you.
I know you've seen this one recently (hah) but the only other time we've had the camera out has been the trip last week to Beeston Castle and for once (!) Himself didn't get a shot of me. At least, not that I know of.
At any rate, here's the previous one for those of you who missed it. (Not that you were missing much.)
Oh, while I was pulling that one up, I saw this one. It's from back in February, bit of a cliche headshot, but it's relatively recent. I guess.
Ten facts about me. (Does 'I don't like having my picture taken' count? lol)
1) I was born in upstate New York, not far from the Canadian border. My parents moved to Baltimore when I was about 2-1/2.
2) When I was born I had four great-grandparents living - and one of them was still around when I was 16.
3) By the time I was in elementary school my parents had moved out of the city and bought a small farm - I grew up in a log house.
4) I've had three shots at college - and still don't have any kind of degree.
5) My apple pie recipe won first prize in a county cook-off.
6) I don't know how to swim, but I've got it on my bucket list.
7) I didn't get my driver's license until I was 40.
8) When I was a kid I took (wait for it) - accordion lessons.
9) I still don't have my ears pierced - but I'm THINKING about it!
10) I'm a Lifetime Member of the GSUSA.
Whew - I wasn't sure I could come up with ten, lol...
Goodnight, Sparklers, wherever you are!