Summer holidays day 1 - clearing the cobwebs
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Well I have the luxury of a whole month off and I intend to clear up my act big style.
By the end of this month I will have:
1. Walked at least 12,000 steps a day
2. Discovered a new route at least once a week with photos to prove it
3. Got the hang of my new camera (it's got more programmes than my washing machine)
4. Completely decluttered my house, car and garage
5. Lost 12lbs
6. Caught up with household paperwork/car service/sorted out house repairs
7. Read 4 books
8. Blogged at least twice a week to help stay on track
Well the sun's shining, my pedometer is set, I have my route planned and the dog is looking hopefully at me with his big brown eyes so here goes....