10 Things MIGHT make a difference
Friday, September 23, 2011
I've been reading "Love Yourself Thin" By Victoria Moran and i've typed up 10 things i found out of the book that i plan on reading every morning. Hope this helps SOMEONE out there!
1. You are acceptable right now, regardless of what you ate yesterday or what the scale has to say about you.
2. When you hear yourself putting yourself down CHANGE THE TAPE. Blanket Put Downs of yourself or others do NOT reflect the TRUTH
3. When you’re wrong say so
4. If a certain food has always been a problem for you (If one bite is too many and a thousand aren’t enough, face it and leave that food alone.
5. Share with someone else exactly what you’re eating or at least write down honestly what you’re eating and share it with yourself
6. Be completely honest about your life and your feelings with one or more people you trust
7. Eat the same way when you’re alone as when you’re with other people and visa versa
8. Be who you are wherever you are. If you have a chameleon suit, trade it in. Your beliefs, opinions, and preferences needn’t be altered to fit one group or occasion and then another.
9. Remember the important truth for food addicts. Alone, our prospects are grim, but there is a spiritual solution. Act on that truth!
10. It’s OK to feel beautiful RIGHT NOW, if you wait until you’re thin to feel beautiful you may never get there.