The first 50
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
It's official today...50 lbs. down! Or at least I think 50 down...I had to weigh on the old scale this morning. Regardless, I'm going to celebrate while I can (just in case the new scale gets here and has a higher reading!). I'd like to take a moment to reflect before I get dressed up to take my victory lap at the mall...
Over the last (almost) 5 months, I have learned the following:
1. ST does not make you look like a dude unless you want it to.
2. It is possible to lose weight in a way that does not make you cranky and miserable.
3. Fat people can get just as much exercise as thin people...you just have to want to.
4. You can't count on "hype" to dictate your dietary needs.
5. My idiot doctor who told me SP would 100% NOT work for me is still an idiot, but now my former doctor.
6. Weight loss is EXPONENTIALLY easier when you have a support group of your peers.
7. Diet Coke is not it's own food group.
8. Brussels Sprouts are awesome.
Have a great day everyone!!