2011 started off fabulous and then in May 2011, I married my best friend. This was the best day of my life.
It was looking like a great year, and then the last few months happened. In October, I had a miscarriage, in November finances were tighter than ever, and in December I suffered from severe gallbladder attacks and spontaneously had my gallbladder removed the day before Christmas.
I know you win some, and you lose some. But man, these last few months have sure been a kick in the gut.
I really hope 2012 proves to be better than 2011.
2012 is going to be all about bettering myself. I want to continue my healthy lifestyle, maybe lost 5 more pounds of so, and prepare myself to sucessfully carry a baby.
That's all I really want in 2012, a baby.
I guess time will only tell.
In the meantime, here are my other goals for 2012:
1. Pay off ALL credit card debt
2. Run at least one half marathon, one FULL marathon, and a 5K with my hubby!
3. Continue to grow my bloggie in readership and my LOVE for blogging. www.thevegetablelife.com
4. Finish my MBA program and successfully graduate with my Master's degree
5. Read more and watch less TV; try to read 5 books in 2012
Cheers to the year ahead, may it be full of promise, health, and good fortune for all!