Thursday, February 02, 2012
My 12 Goals for 2012 are:
1. Say something positive everday to my husband.
2. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily.
3. Eat at least 5 freggies daily.
4. Dring 8 cups of water a day.
5. Aim to loose 1 1/2 to 2 pounds a month. Very doable.
6. Do somehting with my mom at least once a month.
7. Do somthing with my girls/grand daughters at least once a month.
8. Get organized.
9. Floss daily
10. Journal daily
11. Do something special with my son at least once a month.
12. Read at least 1 book a month.
All very doable and within my reach. lookout 2012 - here I come!!
1. Doing pretty good saying something positive to my hubby everyday - soemtimes it is a struggle but I will continue with this.
2.Exercise at least 30 minutes every day - I have this down pretty good.
3. Ditto for freggies - I love them!!
4. Water - another ditto - love my water.
5. Weight lost - struggling - but I am currently trying to revamp my way of eating - hope this works.
6. Mom - January was good - now on to Febaruary.
7. My girls and Grand daughters - did not see them physically in January but did email and talk to them. We have a nice outing planned for February - can't wait.
8. Organized - working on this - it is a struggle!!
9. Floss - One month down - 11 to go!!
10. Journal - one month done and 11 to go!
11. Son - Love doing things with my son - do not know how special they are to him but they are special to me!!
12. One book down - 11 to go!!
I woul say I am well on my way!!