This week just seems like a blur, but really nothing out of the ordinary was going on. I even had enough time during the week to get two weeks worth of homeschool co-op stuff done which is important as we are beginning our third session on the 20th and I needed all the attendance rosters and door signs ready to go by the 13th as I won't have time next week due to travels. Just a relief knowing I'll be able to walk out of the building on Monday afternoon with everything ready to go the next week. I also had plenty of time to get my daily exercise accomplished and a meal plan was in place. I even navigated well what could have been some turbulent days with my little boy this week due to his autism. Seeing some consistent behaviors and triggers have been very helpful.
So, here's how the goals shaped up for the week.
1. Gym 3x/week. Resistance work all three of those days and 1x/will be with the trainer. Will continue with the treadmill and my home resistance equipment on the days I am not at the gym.
I am going to change this to "gym 3x/week" because while co-op is in session that is just not going to happen.
2. Carbs down to one serving a day and one day carb-free. (The carbs I'm stopping are the "big" ones such as breads, rice, pasta.)
This is eluding me somewhat right now. With some traveling coming up I will be kind to myself and try to keep the carbs down as best I can.
3. Stay within my calorie range. (1600-2010)
4. Begin working on stopping the soda by the end of January.
I did begin and soda has lessened, but not "stopped by the end of Jan." Will continue working on this one as well.
5. Lessen the night snacking. It crept back in over the holidays.
Still a tough one for me and I'm thinking that some of it was the cravings that my wacky hormones caused this week. Not an excuse...I'm taking full responsibility!
6. Bible reading, devotion & prayer time consistent.
7. Food Intake: Meal planning and “force” the family to eat the things I need to be eating. I am also going to begin the process of weighing and measuring everything back in place.
Other Team Challenges:
LIL Mommies 12 for 12 in 2012 Challenge
This challenge began on Jan. 1st and the goal is to get 12 minutes of exercise for 12 consecutive days.
I am on round 4, day 2.
Biggest Loser - Jade Dragons
This week we were to encourage our teammates with a snowball fight on their pages. I will admit I didn't get that done, but I did follow blogs.
For the coming week...the changes mentioned above along with the regulars. Have to keep those basics in especially with travel that will involve three days of eating out every meal except breakfast. Thankfully I will have a gym nearby and I plan to go Fri & Sat.
Changes to my team challenges:
Biggest Loser - Jade Dragons
Record at least 150 minutes of cardio AND 30 minutes of strength training this week.