Hope you all are having a great day. I wish you all a beautiful weekend. I was thinking about "Spark" and decided to make a new acrostic....Why? my question, What does Spark mean to me? Well, it's almost 2 years ago I was introduced to SP which has got me to thinking, what has Spark done for me? And what have they helped me to accomplish here on my journey?...For a starter, Spark People have put the spark back, a real desire to become a healthier me!
So, come and journey along with me...
S- for a special people...
P- for practical
A- for answers
R- for routine
K- for kindness
1. Yes Spark people are a "special" people who really care and come alongside you supporting you along your journey to optimal health.
2. Spark People offer some really "practical" helps via articles, nutrition and fitness helps, nothing complicated about SP, all down to earth practical helps which can help anyone at any stage of their journey to achieve optimal health.
3. Spark People has the "answers" for you, they offer down to earth suggestions, and help you along the way to achieve the goals you desire. Yes, SP have the "answers" for you, as you access the helps and put them to good use you will soon have the "answers" for your set of circumstances that will lead you to a successful journey of becoming a healthier you.
4. SP has a "routine" for you to follow which will help you to get started on your new journey of optimal health. We all need "routine" in our lives, otherwise it would be a chaotic mess of events with no set direction or purpose. "Routine" sets the stage for helping us achieve a better life that is healthier, to have bodies that will function better as we get into a "routine" of eating nutritious meals and exercise. Yes, SP provides the "routine" we need to achieve a healthier lifestyle.
5. SP shows "kindness" and respect to all their members. In the almost 2 years I have been a member SP has provided the tools I've needed to be successful in my journey to optimal health, for me, the role of "kindness" has played a huge part with all the special friend's I have here at SP.
So there you have it...
Spark People are a "special" people, who offer "practical" helps, and who have the "answers" for you which has a specialized program tailored to each individuals needs, and a great "routine" that sets the stage for a successful journey, and provides "kindness" with all the Spark Friend's you meet who stand with you supporting and cheering you along your journey to optimal health.