April Power Brings May Results
Tuesday, April 03, 2012
This is my April Goal/Plan blog. I've been bad about doing blogs lately. Frankly, I've been bad at doing anything I should lately. I know all the right things to do, I just can't seem to make myself do them. So, here we go...this is the first step to making my April feel good fabulous!
"A goal without a plan is called a wish. Make a plan."
1. I will do 30 minutes of activity every day...no matter what. Classes, walking, swimming, whatever it takes. 30 minutes. No excuses.
2. I will eat a serving of fruit or vegetables with every meal.
3. I will eat fruits/veggies/and lean proteins for snacks - twice a day.
4. I will get 7 hours of sleep a night.
5. I will drink at least 12 glasses of water a day (heavy girls need more hydration! :) )
Doing those 5 things will help make my April the best it can be, and my May even better.