April WUB 1
Saturday, April 07, 2012
This week is the first in a good long while that felt a wee bit normal. The kids are finally on the mend (knock on wood) and things at work are going well. I just hope it lasts!!!
- Cardio at least 3x/week. Got my 3 in this week and actually felt like they were good workouts, not just making do. That was nice.
- 3x/week - I was some sore this week, but in a good way, you know? Looking forward to working out those kinks
- 8 / day no matter what. Well, again, no matter what didn't work out as well as I had hoped, but I did better than last week. Improvement is still good!
- To be in bed by 10:30 at the latest. Still struggling here. I need to figure out why this is so difficult. I think a good par to fit has to do with the next goal. When I am tired, studying is the first thing to go!
- School requires a minimum 2 hours everyday! Yeah well, work in progress.
Looking forward to a great Easter / Birthday weekend! Happy Easter everyone!