30 Days of Healthier Habits: (Day 22)
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
1. Commit to cardio routine.
2. Track my calories.
3. Water Water Water!
4. Commit to a weekly strength training routine.
5. Practice Good Self-Talk...
6. Healthy breakfast every day!
7. Work out in the morning instead of evening 2-times a week.
9. Start counting calories again right away after a bad eating day!
10. No Eating after 7:30 p.m.!
11. Only one mocha mocha per week.
12. Create short-term and long-term goals
13. Count calories while traveling.
14. Go Streaking! Review game plan/ calorie and work out goals and have a streak for them that lasts at least 2 weeks.
15. No more sneak eating!
16. Portion Control!
17. Try a healthy new recipe :)
18. Have a dance party with the kids!
19. Eat more veggies!
20. Find a work-out buddy.
21. Eat only fruits or veggies when I need a snack.
22. Remember to pat myself on the back for all my accomplishments, no matter how small they seem.