12 Wonderful Commandments
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Life Is Not Waiting For The Storm To Pass, It Is Learning To Dance In The Rain.
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in simple things.
2. Make the best of your circumstances. No one has everything, and everyone has something of sorrow intermingled with gladness of life. The trick is to make the laughter outweigh the tears.
3. Don't take yourself too seriously. Don't think that somehow you should be protected from misfortune that befalls other people.
4. You can't please everybody. Don't let criticism worry you.
5. Don't let your neighbors set your standards. Be yourself.
6. Do the things you enjoy doing but stay out of debt.
7. Never borrow trouble. Imaginary things are harder to bear than real ones.
8. Have many interests. If you can't travel, read about new places.
9. Don't hold postmortems. Don't spend your time brooding over sorrows or mistakes. Don't be one who never gets over things.
10. Do what you can for those less fortunate than yourself.
11. Keep busy at something. A busy person never has time to be unhappy.
12. And don't forget to always be THANKFUL!!!