Blogging Day 1 December 16 2012
Sunday, December 16, 2012
I intend to write a blog daily about my life journey, and how my thoughts and actions are affected by this journey.
I have plenty of goals set:
. Eat 2 fruits and 4 vegetables 5/7 days per week
2. Walk 10,000 steps 6/7 days per week
3. Drink 80 ounces of water every day
4. Smile at least 5 times per day
5. Laugh out loud at least once a day
6. Learn something new every day (and acknowledge that I have learned something new)
7. Spend at least 5 minutes per day doing something fun
8. Lose 3 pounds per month
9. Focus on making healthy choices
10. Successfully complete the Beck Diet Solution and actually do the work it takes to be successful
11. Cheer on my teams and earn at least 50 sparkpoints per day!
My day has been successful, I laughed, played outside smiled alot while playing with my granddaughter, focused on making healthy choices overall for the day,
Tomorrow will be an interesting day at work. Our CFO will be in town and we are going to have a holiday luncheon. I hope to get a few minutes of his tine, but don't expect to, I manage the finance department, but there are people in higher places that he needs to see before he sees me. I am only working 20 hours this week, 8 hours on Monday and Tuesday, 4 hours on Wednesday then I'm on vacation until the 27th. I am looking forward to some down time,
The Rockin Reds team is up and going for the Biggest Loser Winter Challenge and we are going to be successful again this winter. We came in 1st place for the fall challenge so now we need to defend our honor.