Smokin' Summer Body Challenge Goals
Sunday, June 23, 2013
We're 2 weeks into the Summer Challenge. It isn't going quite as well as I wanted it to, but I'm still trucking along.
My goals for the next 6 weeks start pretty simply.
1) Sticking with it: weighing in and recording my points every week
2) Losing 6 pounds (1 pound a week)
3) Tracking my food everyday
4) restarting running training...I have a 1/2 marathon on the schedule for the end of Sept. but I haven't done more than 3 miles at a time for over a month....running at least 3x/week
5) using my goal setting skills to successfully complete my CNA training and start nursing classes