Update on Bronchoscopy

Thursday, October 10, 2013

The procedure went very well yesterday. Will not have the results of biopsy until Monday. The Dr. told me the tumors are not in my airways but pushing against them. Got the impression that they will probably have to do a different procedure to check them. He says lets just take it one step at a time and wait for the results. I do not think it matters what the results say, something will have to be done to allow me to breathe better. Hope to get a good night sleep tonight, I was just too uncomfortable to rest last evening.
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post

More Blogs by PMFISH