Progress report 5% Fall Challenge
Saturday, November 02, 2013
This blog is so over due! I've wanted to write a summary of goals, accomplishment, strengths and weaknesses. I've just been too busy. Most of the last week has been spent in bed sick.
So from the prechallenge week throughout week 3
* I added a mile a day to my cardio workout. I've been trying to do that since 2011.
* added two upper body strength training exercises
*added reps to all upper body strength training exercise, some exercises I've done this twice
* added reps to my existing lower body strength training exercises
*lost 8 pounds
*becoming more confident in my body's strength I have been letting go of the walker a lot more in miles two and three
The challenges week 1-3 were easy peasy for me as I automatically drink more than 8 glasses of water, track my food and eat 3 meals a day
What I need to work on in week 4
* be more consistent with fiber its way over board or nothing ironically that's part of the challenge this week
* stop avoiding core exercises
* my body is craving yoga yet I never have time. I need to make time!