Thankful Reflections Nov. 2013
Saturday, November 30, 2013
It is a time to reflect upon my thanksgivings that I have within my life and to focus on the positive aspects of my life. Life does not always give you peaches and cream sometimes it gives you lemons but you must make the best lemonade possible. When people walk, run, and live through struggles they become stronger, better, and more emphatic people overall. When I take time to reflect upon my blessings it gives me less time to worry about the negatives. As I sit here typing and reflecting I will concentrate on the things, people, and places which allow me to be thankful. Do I still struggle at times? There are times I struggle beyond compare but I still find the strength to continue on and try to live a healthier life.
1. I am thankful for my beautiful and healthy daughters.
2. I am thankful for a supportive husband.
3. I am thankful for the determination to exercise every day for over 2.5 years.
4. I am thankful for my Spark friends who are always there for me.
5. I am thankful for a great job w/ time off once in a while.
6. I am thankful for tutoring jobs which add to my income.
7. I am thankful that I started Christmas shopping last Jan.
8. I am thankful that my Mom is still here on this world.
9. I am thankful for working with a great staff.
10. I am thankful for the ability to walk every day and to continue my streak.
11. I am thankful for a restful weekend.
12. I am thankful for Spark people because it is supportive and has changed my life for the better.
13. I am thankful for the intelligence to make good decisions for myself and my family.
14. I am thankful for the weight loss I have had.
15. I am thankful for God who is always there for me.
16. I am thankful for friends that improve the quality of my life.
17. I am thankful for the blessings in my life.
18. I am thankful for the freedom, liberty, and hope my country allows me to hold dear and to cherish these blessings.
19. I am thankful for Blizzard my White German Shepard she is my walking partner.
20. I am thankful that I make exercising a priority within my life!
As a new month approaches quickly I should take time to set a few goals for myself, but either way reflecting on my positives is always a good way to start any month. I am thankful for God giving up His only Son for all my sins.