Never lose the SPARK of hope!
Sunday, December 29, 2013
A family is a wonderful thing to be cherished. Right now, mine is looking very good, and we are happy. There were years when things did not look so successful. Things looked more like a disaster with little future.
It is so amazing to me that the child who gave me the most problems has is on his way to become a doctor. He struggled with school and, at one point, the law.
Don’t give up on your kids! Failure is not final! The best is yet to come. Trust God that something good is going to happen to you! Make decisions that will bring good things your way:
1. Eat the foods that bring health
2. Get your 8 glasses of water!
3. Get in your exercise! You don’t have a gym? Dance, do sit-ups and the 10 minute Boot Camp videos.
4. Pray, and fill your mind with the positive thoughts.
5. Never ever give up on yourself, your kids, or anyone in your life.
God has not given up on us. Let's not give up on ourselves, our family, or our friends.
Keep the SPARK of hope alive!.