I Hit A Wall!!
Monday, February 03, 2014
I know I have hit a wall because of the following things:
1. I have gained back all the weight I lost faster than I can say scale overload!
2. I am not exercising. I really can't count trips to the bathroom and the kitchen as exercise!
3. I am eating everything I can get my hands on and none of it is healthy!
4. I have a "I don't give a damn" attitude. Sorry for the curse word. I don't usually do that but the situation warranted it. I had to call it like it is.
5. I have been hiding out from my accountability partner. Okay so let me say that I have not completely hidden from her but I have not really talked about my eating and lack of exercise in a LONG time (other than a few good days). I have also kept to sporadic chats to avoid the subject.
6. I got on some stupid high horse thinking that I didn't need SP to get this thing done - No tracking and no community = NO BUENO!
I think you get the picture! I see today that I have been a member for SP for 637 days of which I have logged in 459 (72%) but in the last several months, I have only been logging in to get points as something to do. It wasn't as all to be truly active.
I have lost and gained the same 6 pounds for months now. I have sat like a frump, depressed and acting like there was no way out of this crazy track I seem to be on.
Oh yeah let me tell you about the track. Some of you may remember a vlog I did about taking the right road. I talked about the right road being the healthy road and the left road being the unhealthy road. Well I found out that on the healthy road, there are exit ramps that you can take. The signs that lead you to these ramps tell you that you can do this on your own and that you are ready to leave the pack and do your own thing. What these "ramps" don't tell you is that they lead over to the left road but there are walls and weird tracks that you run into.
I hit several walls. I have found myself going round and round on tracks that I couldn't get off of. DEPRESSION set it and honey let me tell you it has been an ugly place to be!
Friends, let me just say this..."I hit a wall and I have fallen and I can't get up!" I need help!!