So I haven't blogged in a REALLY long time and it's a shame…I have achieved many great things since the last time I blogged back in the fall of 2012!!
- Became a successful Certified Group Fitness and Stott Pilates Instructor ( March 2013 ) who teaches up to 20 hours a week
- Was chosen to be Sparkpeople Motivator Of The Day Sept. 20th 2013
- Competed in my first Bodybuilding Competition Nov. 2013, placed 7th
- Started Fitness Modeling Oct. 2013 having been chosen to be Musclebombshell of the Month on musclebombshell.com for Facebook
- Participated in my first ever Fitness Model Magazine Cover Search and was very successful making it into the finals, landing in the top 20 for the 2013/2014 Status Fitness Magazine Cover Model Search out of 120 gorgeous female Fitness Models and Athletes from around the world for the Social Media portion of the contest. The finals just wrapped up…The rest is up to the judges! I should find out where I placed next week :)
Two things inspired me to blog today - First off, I have some fellow Competitors who have taken up blogging and it's great reading their stories!! I really should be recording my milestones as a source of additional motivation :). As I was updating my Sp page I noticed a new feature called the goal board!! Well this was very motivating to set up, so once I completed that I was feeling very pumped up!!
Here is a summary of my Goals and Motivation -
Long Term -
- I will become a PUBLISHED Fitness Model by Dec. 2015
- After competing in my second Bodybuilding Competition in May of this year, my goal will be to take a long off season in order to build more muscular development. I won't compete again until Nov. 2015, aiming to qualify for Provincials.
Short Term Action Steps -
- Stick with my daily macro goals
- Continue with my training program 6 days a week to continue to build lean muscle mass
- FEM Camp Fitness, Nutrition and Modeling retreat March 21st 2014
- Photo Shoot with Fitness Photographer David Ford March 23rd 2014
My Goal Motivators -
- To be the best person I can possibly be for my young Son and Husband
- I want to inspire others to reach their Fitness goals with proper nutrition and daily exercise!
Fitness Modeling will help me reach a larger audience due to the exposure.
Thanks once again Sparkpeople for providing the necessary tools to help keep me on track with my goals!! And to all you Sparkers just keep using these tools provided, every day! You will go far :)
See below link for the pics and bio that got me into the finals for the 2013/2014 Status Fitness Magazine Cover Model Search!