Enjoyed another quiet day. Sure I kept busy with things, but overall it was restful.
Began the day picking up my Bountiful Basket and then stopping for a very tiny amount of groceries and a gift for a birthday tomorrow. Next was picking up my dad for his Saturday morning outing with the family as Tim was once again at a training class until 2 in the afternoon. Dad was obsessing about the distance from our new house so we took a drive there to show him the house and time it for him. Once home Maegann and I got busy with the cleaning for the day (bathrooms) and I also needed to make beds and do laundry. Eventually we chose not to go see "God's Not Dead" (various reasons) and instead played "Life" before I made chili and cornbread for supper. Now we're watching "Frozen" for movie night. (I bought it this morning at Walmart.)
Tomorrow will be church and then we are going to a bbq / birthday party for a family from co-op. That's all we have on the schedule which is nice. I've got everything ready for co-op on Monday and will admit I'm thankful we only have 5 more Monday's until our summer break. Will be crazier since we will be moving in the middle of it all.
BL Challenge - Team Emerald: This week our inter-team challenge is to make sure we drink plenty of water. This is an easy one for me as I only drink water or iced tea (unsweetened) and lots of it.
5% Challenge - Team Daisy (hopefully): I have not been keeping up with my Spark threads as well as usual with all the extra activity with the house sale/purchase and my SIL visiting that I totally missed the "pre-flight" plans that are coming as the next round of the 5% is being put together. Tonight I am going to catch up on those tasks!
1. Intro & Exercise Plan: This will be my 4th (I think) round with the Daisies (at least that's who I requested again) and I have made my 5% goal the past two sets. My exercise plan is a bit different these days due to the plan I'm following with my Nutritionist. I can't do quite as much as I used to, but do get some time accomplished 4-5/days out of the week.
2. Nutrition Plan: Currently I am on "Shape Reclaimed" which is similar to HCG only totally natural. I am on limited intake with calories and the foods I can have. Basically "clean" and "antinflammatory" foods. No sugar, carbs or fats.
3. Update Your Page: I do this regularly so nothing new to do here.
4. Win Today Checklist: Yes, I have a daily routine that includes fitness and well being. Yes, I have it posted on the pantry door and/or in my calendar. Keeping it all scheduled and planned helps me so much.
5. Win Tomorrow Checklist: Similar to #4.
6. Motivation: The reasons I want to lose weight, how do I want to feel/look/do.... Health and energy are the main reasons. I also like being able to shop off the "regular size" racks now. First time in many, many years! I am already able to do more things because I am not so tired. I am getting my confidence back and also working on one of the things that holds me back with weight loss...being noticed. I have had to work through that again this time and so far I'm making progress and succeeding.
7. Triggers: Boredom and stress are huge sources that lead to my trigger cravings of salty or chocolate. McDonald's is a definite place I need to ignore on my journeys in town by myself when I am feeling stressed or anxious. I don't even like the food...just an old habit to help me stay "hidden" behind weight.