Hit the RESET Button
Sunday, April 06, 2014
Today, I had a nice little talk with myself and reminded myself that I have recently gone through many changes in a very short period of time.
2. Broke my leg
3. Lost a dear friend to cancer
4. My home that I lived in for 14 years sold in under 8 hours
5. I downsized and bought a new home in a week
6. I "let go" of many trailers full of my possessions in order to fit into my new home
7. Moved into a new neighborhood
8. Unpacking daily
My eating and exercise habits have been hit and miss to say the least.
Today, I cleared the clutter.
I hit the RESET BUTTON on my life.
By RESETTING the BUTON I am starting right where I am today. Clean and clear slate.
My food and exercise plan will come first. I am worth the time it takes to make the plan. This is a benefit of retiring. Time for me to wrap my head around the life I truly want to live. Spending the time to plan my fitness and health goals just took first place on my to do list.
What do you need to do to RESET your button? Clear the Clutter!