Taking note of the positives
Saturday, May 03, 2014
Emotional ups and downs are the norm for me. I am trying to focus on the good and push the negative aside. Not always easy.
Here are some positives to keep me in a better frame of mind.
1. Size 16 instead of 24.
2. Have come a long way in removing the tiles in the house.
3. Instead of 154 lbs. to lose I now have 68 lbs. to lose.
4. Will be able to file for my divorce next week.
5. By the end of the year I will have health insurance and able to see a doctor but scared of that one as well. But I know no matter what it is a good thing.
6. My household is at peace with each other even tho it is a strange living arrangement.
7. For my birthday this year I am looking forward to flying my friend from NY down to see us.
8. Soon I will have another grandbaby to love.
I have a lot to be grateful for and that should stay in the forefront of my thoughts.
I have my downs but use these thoughts to help keep me from staying in a down mood.
Also today was awesome. Got a Samsung Tablet and now can join boyfriend in playing Ingress when we go for our walks.