Day 4, August 2, 2014
It feels so good to be able to post my journey Blog, again. I have been doing a lot of errands because I was interviewed for a teaching job in the PR ED and I got it. I am going to be a First Grade teacher this academic year. I used some of my time to get all the paper work done. Then I got my mom to get everything ready for her because I will be able to get her to run her errands once a week, now. I want to leave her ready for next week, in case I am able to sign the contract on Tuesday and start working on Wednesday.
Today I have been studying all the Official Letters, and the Official Documents. Finally a few minutes ago, I decided it was enough of that and took my workbook on the 100 Days of Weight Loss Journey. I just finished Day 4 and I want to share it with you all, sparkling and loving friends.
Boundaries (Narrow Road) (Wider Road) not Diets
My Narrow Road will be something like this:
1. Use of Sparkpeople given Meal Menu Plans on the Nutrition Tracker of my page.
2. Swimming Lessons and swimming time at the YMCA pool, at least 4 days a week.
3. Adding Sparkpeople Recipes to add variety and to include some sweet to my sweet tooth.
4. Watch out sugar content in store bought food and sugary foods.
My Wider Road will be something like this:
1. Adding some extras not include in the provided Sparkpeople Meal Menu Plans on my Spark Page.
2. Going out for a meal and eating half of it and bring the other half home to use it at another time or my DH meal.
2. 1 dessert or Frozen yogurt a week.
3. Sparkpeople exercise videos or tutorials, at home.
Although doing the 100 Days Weight Loss Journey, Linda Spangle's book, I will keep following all Sparkpeople has planned for me and all it suggestions, because for far Sparkpeople is the best Program to follow, the more complete and the one the has allow me success and motivation that last in my new life style.
A Big Hug to all you, sparkling friends, let's keep on going and pushing. Life is good.
Keep on going!!!! Keep on Pushing. This is a lifetime journey.