Biggest Loser Challenge Group here at Spark People
Thursday, August 21, 2014
I am so grateful to have stumbled upon the biggest loser challenge. Our summer challenge is Winding down & While reviewing the past 10 weeks, I have learned a few things about myself.
1. I like to compete against myself.
2. I now know what a Fitbit is. I went and bought one and love it!
3. Every 3 weeks or so, I'm going to see a gain on the scale. But it's okay, because the following week it will be gone plus maybe an extra pound with it.
4. Tracking my food really does make a difference in my choices.
5. I need to incorporate strength training daily into my routine.
I'm excited for our fall frenzy challenge to begin in September. I'm down almost 30 pounds Since May 1, have entered Onederland, and am Focused on living a healthy lifestyle.
What have you learned about yourself this summer?