Monday, September 15, 2014
Intention for the week - to set myself up for success!
I refuse to let my lack of preparation for this morning be the harbinger of things to come. There will be no Monday morning version 2.0, so I just have to work with the program I have.
- Prep lunch the night before
- Do the laundry BEFORE the situation is desperate
- Put my workout clothes together
- Get to bed earlier
- Get out of bed when I WAKE up
- Practice patience and be open to JOY
On my goal board, I have written, "I am worth every bit of effort this takes." And, while I often wish the journey wasn't so EFFORT-FUL (and it is a little sad that the list above sounds effort - ful to me), I know it is worth it.
I recognize that sometimes LIFE just seems harder than at other times, but I will get my groove back, and this will feel better.