Prevent The Spread Of Infection........
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
There are so many illnesses going around already this year, that it is definitely time to take some preventive measures.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water. If they aren't available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
2. Limit contact with those who are sick whenever possible and when you are sick,limit your contact with others.
3. If you get sick with a flu-like illness, CDC recommends you stay home for at least 24 hours after the fever is gone (without the use of fever-reducing medicine).
4. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and throw out the tissue after you use it.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
6. If there is an outbreak of the flu or another illness, follow the advice of public health.
7. If you are prone to pneumonia, check with your Dr. about getting the Pneumonia vaccine.