Thursday, November 27, 2014
Today is just one of many days to remember to be thankful for what we have. So often I do focus on the negative, and need to remember Thanksgiving in my heart everyday. So here are my top 12 list for today:
1. I'm thankful for the beautiful morning and my wonderful home here in California.
2. Thankful for my wonderful husband, his love, friendship and support.
3. Thankful for two wonderful brother-in-laws and their wonderful wives, they are very dear to me and make my life blessed.
4. Thankful that I have two wonderful kids and 4 grand kids.
5. Thankful that I lost another pound and I'm down 15 pounds after 1 1/2 months of working on it.
6. Thankful for my very good friends, they really care and reach out to support me.
7. Thankful for my health
8. Thankful for my nieces and nephews, they are so dearly loved, and are so supportive of my husband and me.
9, Thankful for my hobby of photography and how it fills my life with joy.
10. Thankful for my parents, brothers and sisters, they are still kicking my butt, but they are dearly loved.
11. Thankful for my wonderful dog Mikki, she provides such joy in my life.
12. Thankful for everyone in my life who reaches out and challenges me, or gives me moments of wonder, and blessings.
To all of you who touch my life, Thank you for today, and everyday, may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!