2015 Spring 5% Challenge Countdown Activities
Friday, March 27, 2015
Aim for Consistency!
I will go to the Chisel class at the gym Monday mornings and Body Pump on Wednesday and Friday mornings
I will walk for 10 minutes a day Monday through Friday
I will log my exercise daily
I will stay within my calorie range and control my portions
No more soda! I will drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
I will eat more fruits and veggies
I will log every meal
Win Today/Win Tomorrow Check List:
I got a planner and wrote the daily goals in it.
I keep it in my purse so it's always near
10 Reasons I want to lose weight!
1. Diabetes runs in my family, I don't want to get it too!
2. I'm getting married next year, gotta look good in the dress
3. I want to be happy with the way I look
4. I want to be healthier
5. I don't want to feel like I'm dying when I exercise
6. I want to make healthier choices
7. I want to fit in my clothes comfortably
8. I want to wear a bikini
9. I want to gain muscle
10. I know most of my reasons are superficial, but I'm just being honest! I really just want to look better! haha
Sweets! Carbs! Chips! Beer! Bread... The list can go on and on! Meals out with friends and family are the most common situations where I binge eat/drink. Also at night I tend to want salty snacks. Convenient access def makes it easier for me to snack mindlessly.
I will record it in Spark nutrition before I eat it and if I still want it after I see the calories, I will eat it but be mindful of what I am doing
I will make a meal plan and follow it!
List your 3 reasons/excuses on why your lifestyle (diets and exercise) plans have not been well executed in the past.
1. I lose motivation
2. I don't control my portions or track everything
3. I don't plan my meals and give in to cravings
Write a strategy for each one to keep yourself on track for 8 weeks:
1. I joined this challenge to help keep me motivated and started going to Body Pump classes every Wed and Fri
2. I will track everything I eat and measure to keep my portions proper
3. I will meal plan and not eat things that are not within my calorie goal