Have you had some food today yet?
Have you thought about haveing some food today yet?
If you answer yes to any of this questions, I can pretty much guaranty that you have experienced minor stress related to the subject of food. And well, it´s not strange because there´s so much we have to take into consideration:
* does this food contain GMO?
* is it produced in an ecological and environmentally friendly way?
* how many calories?
* is it fattening?
* if it´s healthy, can it be tasty?
* do I really want to eat it?
and many other...
A very typical issue with following a diet plan or healthy lifestyle guidelines is following - a perception that healthy options are usually boring and tasteless.
Why do we choose snacks, candies and other treats? They look fun and taste good. So, the easy and obvious solution to this is to look for recipes that are healthy and delicious at the same time.
I would like to share one of my favorite recipes of banana pancakes. That´s what I ate for breakfast this morning.
1. Take a banana, mash it with a fork.
2. Add 1 egg to the banana, mix well and fry small pancakes (big ones break easily).
3. Use coconut fat for frying.
4. Serve with berries, almonds, seeds, yoghurt or kvark of ur choice.