2015 coming to an end
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
I can't believe that another year is coming to an end. I must say that 2015 had it's ups and downs.
1) All my hard work at work paid off and I saw my students growing and excelling...test scores went through the roof. I am excited and very proud of them.
2) My baby sister graduated high school a year early and with honors. Super proud of her!!!
3) First summer that I did not work. I finally took some time for myself.
1) Had oral surgery and it was the worst experience ever...but I'm Grateful to be alive.
2) Father in a wheelchair...did not expect it at all.
I am grateful for my ups and downs; the ups and downs is what makes life worthwhile.
So here's to a better year. Cheers