Today, Tomorrow, and 2016
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
"Your imagination is your preview to life's coming attractions." -- Albert Einstein
It is time to plan and to envision the future. What it brings has a lot to do with my thoughts, dreams and actions. Here are some of my plans:
• Attend Mat & Nora’s graduation from med school.
• Visit with a new grandchild due in March.
• Speak for the AMC in New Jersey and in Maine (we usually just stay in New Hampshire).
• Spend 6 weeks perfecting some lesson plans that I have written on NH owls and bears, and hopefully get them published.
• Work on the children’s book that I am writing; Little Lina and the Part-Time Puppy.
• Keep my blood sugar readings below 120 all the time by controlling my diet and getting in lots of exercise.
• Start each day with the Spark! It helps me to organize my thoughts and stay on track with my food and exercise.
My plans enrich the lives of my family, my friends, and myself. I can be better for many reasons.