Weight Loss Vision Statement
Thursday, June 16, 2016
"Your Vision Statement should tell you why you want to lose weight or get fit, and why the hard work and effort to accomplish your goal is worth it. Your answers to these "why" questions can include some "general" elements (feeling good about yourself, being around for your grandkids, being a good role model, having the career or relationship you really want, etc), but as much as possible, the big picture you paint here should have specific details.".
This is personal, some are embarassing, but I'll be honest here are mine:
-I don't want to have Type 2 Diabetes
-I don't want to dark and bumpy skin from my thighs rubbing together
- I want to look nice in pictures
- I don't want to have a high risk pregnancy with complications b/c I'm overweight
- I want to look beautiful and feel confident on my wedding day
- I want to play with my kids, take them to museums, parks and zoos
- I want to have more friends
- I want to live a long happy life with my fiancee
- I want to have energy for a social life, be involved in PTA, volunteer, go to church, help in the community.
what are yours?