Friday, July 15, 2016
1. I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.
2. Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet................
3. I don't need anger management. I need people to stop irritating me!
4. When I was a child, I thought nap time was a punishment.........Now, as a grown-up, it just feels like a small vacation.
5. My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance of idiots that needs working on.
6. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
7. The kids text me "plz" which is shorter than please. I text back "no" which is shorter than "yes."
8. I'm going to retire and live off my savings. Not sure what I'll do the second week.
9. Even duct tape can't fix stupid..........but it can muffle the sound.
10. Why do I have to press 1 for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?
11. Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.