It's been a while since I've blogged. :) I've been enjoying the two spark challenges I've been participating in since November 2015: Biggest Loser Challenge (Go Scarlet Dragons!) and BLC (now on BLC32) - Go Navy Ninjas!! (And shout out to my former team, Crimson Butterflies!!)
My goals for the end of 2016:
1) Lose about 23 lbs (I want to reach "ONE-derland" by the end of the year); with about 16 weeks left, that means losing close to 1.5 lbs each week. I hope this achievable for me. :)
Current weight/bmi: 222 lbs/ 37.6
Goal weight/bmi: 199/33.5
(Highest weight/bmi: 265/44.7)
2) Increase ST to about 90 minutes each week. I love ST and I have a couple videos I love (and a gym membership!) so I think this is very attainable.
3) Cardio a minimum of 30 minutes a day/ 5 days a week. This is now very attainable for me (whereas back in Nov. 2015, it wasn't, so that's a huge milestone for me).
4) Eat 5 Freggies at least 5 days a week. This is key for me in staying full/satisfied.
5) Go back to quitting sugar (I've been ... well, slacking off this summer, so time to get back on track!).
6) Drink at least 64 oz water a day.
7) 7 hrs sleep a night (this is usually very easy for me).
8) Track my food and exercise (I used to track all my activity but I've been slacking on tracking, lol; now I need to track both to stay accountable).
9) HAVE FUN!! And be FIERCE. I'm a Dragon! And a Ninja!
My reward will be feeling so proud of myself and accomplished (and sleeping better, feeling better, looking better). This is huge; no amount of "gifts" (pedicures, etc.) can compete with that feeling.